1. ELECTRIC BUNNIES – “Through the Magical Door” (Florida's Dying)
A great record that gets better every time I listen to it. It’s also good to smoke some wind to.
2. PISSED JEANS –“ King of Jeans” (Subpop)
This is an awesome record. Deal with it!
3. THE INTELLIGENCE – “Fake Surfers” (In the Red)
Lars Finberg is a total dude, seriously.
4. RAZOR FIST – “Metal Minds” (Pure Steel)
KILL 4 METAL!
5. HOMOSTUPIDS – “The Load” (Load Records)
Different from “The Intern”, but pretty fukkkin’ great.
6. REIGNING SOUND – “Love and Curses” (In the Red)
Greg Cartwright’s songs never get old.
7. FACTUMS – “Flowers” (Sacred Bones)
8. WIZZARD SLEEVE – “Make the World Go Away” (Hozac)
Wizzard Sleeve rule...nuff said.
9. NOTHING PEOPLE – “Late Night” (S-S Records)
These guys are on the level of bands such as Player and Pilot. Even though they sound nothing alike, they are all kick ass bands.
10. UV RACE – S/T (AARGHT!)
A really good, but very underrated band.
WRESTLER OF THE YEAR
BEER MONEY INC. (Robert Roode and ”Cowboy” James Storm)
These guys are without a doubt the best tag-team in the business today, and that’s a fact. Both Robert Roode and James Storm are great wrestlers and they're only getting better. Beer Money held the TNA titles three times, and both wrestlers have great chemistry in the squared circle. They're is a team that really brings back that something special in tag-team wrestling. Both wrestlers can hang because that is how good they are. I’m sure as with all tag-teams Beer Money will eventually split, and I hope then that both Storm and Roode get a well deserved main event push. I could see putting the world title on either one of these guys. Beer Money thanks for making wrestling enjoyable in 2009!